Friday, April 10, 2009

AP classes are worth the work!

On Wednesday I went to academic advisement to see about the summer term, if it would be better than fall semester as far as cost and so forth. I found out, however, that I already had enough credits to graduate, although I lacked one of my General Education requirements. The reason for this was the three AP classes I took in high school, which together provided me with 17 credit hours and three GE requirements right when I started college.

The result? This'll probably be my last semester attending here. I can take the required class online and graduate at the end of the summer, ready to move on to a four-year university. The best part is that I can work full-time while getting that one last requirement, and save up for the next few semesters!

No comments:

Post a Comment