Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Registering For Classes


When I was preparing to return home from my mission, I fully expected that I would have to work and save up for quite a while to be able to go back to school. Now, a week after flying home, I find myself registering for classes at Snow College. My brother-in-law, Peter, told me that I wouldn't have to worry for now about the financial part of my education, and he's been working to get everything arranged. So I'm already registering for classes, which start January 6th.

Having an education sufficient to support a family is one of the most important things for a young adult to have. I am ever blessed by a loving family (and probably friends...but I don't know who all is taking part) willing to make sacrifices for my benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment